Keeping You Safe
Keeping You Safe At Jordan Alexander In Bathgate, West Lothian
In case you were wondering if it’s safe to come into Jordan Alexander during these uncertain times, we want to reassure you of the usual and extra measures we are taking. We take a lot of pride in our services and our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff and amazing guests. We are monitoring the situation closely day by day and will react in accordance with Government guidelines.
When you’re here, you should know that:
• We sterilise our hair brushes, combs and scissors after each guest.
• Clean towels and gowns are used for each guest - used gowns /towels are then put aside to be laundered.
• We disinfect our stations after every treatment using an antibacterial solution.
• We store our implements in Barbicide.
• We have removed magazines.
• We are unable to do hand massage rituals but are continuing with our hot towel and head massage rituals at the backwash area.
• Our staff are washing their hands after every single client, using handwashing techniques as set out by the World Health Organisation.
• We disinfect our reception desk after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day.
• We request Apple/GooglePay/contactless transactions where possible and are disinfecting at intervals the card payment terminals to minimise cross infection.
• We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well.
• If you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it! Secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment so that we can see you when you’re back feeling fighting fit and healthy.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities.
In the meantime, we’re here for you and your hair needs. Let’s not let the important things slide!
With love from the Jordan Alexander Hair Salon team xx